Thursday 26 April 2012

Charles Martin Jones


Charles Martin Jones also known as Chuck Jones born in Washington on 21st September 1912, he is another Great animator, which directed in the famous studios of Warner Bros. He is the one who created very different type of character like Roadrunner and Wile E. Coyote and Pepe le Pew. He also animated Bugs bunny, which is my favorite.
On one of the websites which I was browsing I found this interesting quote which is
“On one of his most famous characters, Wile E. Coyote] The coyote is victimized by his own ineptitude. I never understood how to use tools and that's really the coyote's problem”
(Chuck Jones (I) - Biography. 2012. Chuck Jones (I) - Biography. [ONLINE] Available at: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005062/bio. [Accessed 19 April 2012].)
Jones also worked on Tom and Jerry cartoons. Where he was getting very famous he got to be known as a guru of animation. On February of 2002 he died of heart failure. He was given Honorary Academy Award for his lifetime work in 1996

No comments:

Post a Comment